Hi! Water Collective is looking for a Design Intern to assist our management team in Website, Newsletter, and Campaign design.
Position is currently unpaid, but can be submitted for school credit. Part time, 10-15 hours a week. Candidate must be able to work in our Manhattan (soon to be Brooklyn) office and must also have a laptop to work off of.
• Create design mockups according to specified deliverables.
• Assist the head designer in creating design elements for our website, newsletters, infographics, campaigns, and more.
• Complete assigned design projects according to specified deadlines.
• Develop design strategies and layouts in alignment with our brand and business goals.
• Retouch photographs on Photoshop.
• Prep files for web.
What We’re Looking For:
• Must be fluent in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge in HTML / CSS is a huge plus.
• Detail oriented and can take direction well. • Able to self-manage to do lists and meet project deadlines.
• Understands and is able to replicate our design aesthetic throughout all of our materials. Knowledgeable in converting and preparing files for print and web.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.